India is rich in wildlife, and no animal is a more famous ambassador of Wild India than the mighty Tiger. Join us on this journey to explore Central India, India’s wild heart, and the Western Himalayan foothills to explore the home of the Tiger in search of this mighty king, as well as meet and photograph the various birds and animals that share its home, from Asian Elephants and Leopards, to Long-tailed Broadbills and Great Hornbills. This tour takes you to some of India’s best wildlife destinations to give you that truly wild Indian experience.
- Spectacular Himalayan views
- Great birding experience with a large list of bird species of the Himalayas
- Quaint lodges and camps with excellent hospitality and farm fresh Indian meals
- Tiger tracking
- A large variety of other mammals, including Sambar, Spotted and Swamp Deer, Gaur and Golden Jackal, Striped Hyena, Indian Fox, Dhole and Leopard
- Glimpses of the beautiful landscape, architecture and lifestyle of central India